Travel Map

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some more pictures from the trip

I didn't have internet access through some of my trip so I am going to upload a few pictures here that I couldn't upload before.

Vermont:

My sister working at Red Hen, a pretty great bread place that sources much of the state with bread. The second picture is a look into the factory and the third picture is at Lake Champlain in Burlington.



North Carolina: I forgot to take pictures in Asheville, which is basically a warmer version of Vermont. Whoops! This is my friend Mrs. Debi. She serves in the U.S. Army and she is a musician. The picture on the right is where we saw dolphins! I never knew that dolphins could live in rivers, but some kinds can. Those dolphins that have to live in salt water can still go hunting for fish in rivers with brackish water, which is water that is a salt and fresh water mix.

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs:

I believe I said I would post some pictures of the pups on my visit. Here are some of them! From left: Chloe from NC, Pixy from Indianapolis, Cargo is the one with Ms. Emily from Cleveland, and Zoey and Bailey from Savannah. I am missing photos of Ricky and Chloe's sister, but trust me, they are cute.

1 comment: