Travel Map

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry for the big delay!

Hello all,

Sorry for the long hiatus (time away). I had to take a trip home to Chicagoland to take care of some business. I didn't do the New York city and Washington D.C. part of the tour, but I did end up going to North Carolina and to Georgia. I didn't have internet in Georgia, so I will upload some photos soon that will include how we caught crabs in a crab trap!
On another note, the business I needed to tend to back in mid-June included some paperwork for employment. I have accepted a position at another district since the number of students was not high enough for me to be guaranteed a position this fall with 146. I can still be reached at katconno@gmail.com if you ever need to contact me. I have to say, I had some of the most fun students in the world and I'll miss seeing your faces everyday.
Expect to see the GA post sometime in the next few days. Hopefully you are stopping by the library to enjoy the air conditioning and a few books. Hope all is well!

Ms. C

No comments:

Post a Comment